One of the many ways to be involved in your student’s education and community is to help out the school by donating your time to one of our many activities.
Step 1: Background Check
If you are volunteering for an activity inside of Maplewood School, please complete a PPS Background Check.
Step 2: Sign Up!
Most other Maplewood Volunteer opportunities are listed on the Maplewood School Volunteer Central page. We are currently looking for lunch helpers.
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp)
- Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
- Note: SignUp does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Other Volunteer Opportunities:
- Reading buddies program
- Yearbook committee (2-3 volunteers needed to plan the 2022-2023 yearbook)
- Swag committee (1 volunteer needed to help our existing committee of 2 amazing parents)
- Bike / Walk Program Chair (2 volunteers needed to coordinate safe travel to and from school)
Interested? Contact our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org